CalDAV Collection Management¶
Calendars and addressbooks are maintained as “Collections” within the
Cyrus mail store. They appear as mailboxes within the heirarchy, as
set by the
calendarprefix: option in imapd.conf(5)
#calendars), but should rarely be directly manipulated
using either cyradm(8) or other mailbox-centric tools.
Collections have special attributes, so should be created and maintained either through protocol – i.e. with purpose-built calendar or address book clients – or with the provided web GUI.
To access the Cyrus web GUI for CalDAV Collection Management, point a web browser at https://<servername>/dav/calendars/user/%3Cusername%3E
Using this GUI, one may:
- Create new collections, with whichever components are required
- Alter existing collections with different components
- Subscribe or Download existing collections via prepared URLs
- Set visibility attributes such as Public or Transparent
- Delete existing collections
Back to Features