Cyrus IMAP 2.3.11 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.10
- Fixed several skiplist bugs – courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
- Add robustness to skiplist recovery – courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
- Added support for modification sequences to replication protocol (for CONDSTORE) – courtesy of David Carter.
- Fixed delayed delete replication – courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
- Allow [un]deleting of user INBOXes (renaming to/from deleted hierarchy) to work when using delayed delete – courtesy of Simon Matter.
- Fixed interaction with removal of rights and implicitownerrights.
- Fixed parsing of single FETCH item when using FETCH modifiers.
- Prevented SSL_accept() from blocking indefinitely when using TLS/SSL. This should eliminate a lot of hung SSL-wrapped processes.
- Allow STARTTLS to be used to externally preauth’d LMTP connections.
- Allow a TLS client certificate to be sufficient authentication for LMTP.
- timsieved now automatically sends CAPABILITY response after STARTTLS. This code was reintroduced after being mistakenly removed as part of bug #1338.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and build issues.