Cyrus IMAP 2.3.16 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.15
- Added user_deny.db to be able to selectively deny users access to Cyrus services.
- Added disconnect_on_vanished_mailbox option. See imapd.conf(5) for details
- Reworked SQL detection code in configure. See install-upgrade.html for more details.
- Added popuseimapflags option which enables setting and obeying IMAP flags in the POP server.
- Added optimized method of handling an empty maildrop in pop3d. Requires statuscache to be enabled. (based on work of Cyril Servant <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Added annotation_definitions option for specifying external (third-party) annotations. (courtesy of Thomas Viehmann <email@example.com>)
- Added sync_compress option to compress replication traffic
- Added user_folder_limit option to limit the number of folders a non-admin user is allowed to create.
- Added -x option to cyr_expire to disable expunge
- Track idle state so a shutdown doesn’t leave idled killing random other processes on a busy system
- Fix missing closedir() - bug #3159 (thanks Simon Matter)
- Make Cyrus compile with older GCC (thanks Simon Matter)