Cyrus IMAP 2.5.2 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.5 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 2.5.0 Release Notes for important information about the 2.5 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTP:
Download via FTP:
Changes Since 2.5.1¶
- Fixed task 179: ptloader should no longer crash in ptsmodule_standard_root_dn
- Improved consistency of event notification parameters
- Fixed bug: no longer run out of memory in mupdate with twoskip (mmap leak)
- Fixed bug: no longer crash on ctl_mboxlist -d for remote mailboxes
- Fixed bug: no longer include RFC 5322 header fields when fetching CALDAV:calendar-data
- Fixed bug: properly handle same XML namespace used with 2 different prefixes in requests