Frequently Asked Questions¶
Common Feature Requests¶
Common Operational Questions¶
- How do I view ACLs on a mailbox?
- What annotations are available?
- Why does ctl_cyrusdb -r take so long with Berkeley DB?
- Is it safe to put configdir/proc and configdir/lock on a tmpfs filesystem?
- How to enable core dumps
- Is the “db3: x Lockers” log message harmful?
- Why can I not delete a mailbox as an admin user?
- When is What ... Deleted, Expired, Expunged or Purged?
- Why is deliver.db so large?
- I have multiple imapd-SERVICES configured and experience occasional freezes when I try to log in!
- Cyrus delivers claims that the mailbox does not exist
- Why is mail being rejected with No Mailbox found due to MiXed CaSe incoming e-mail?
- Can I use MySQL (or another SQL database) as the primary mail store?
- Why do POP3 connections take so long, but once the connection is established all is well?
- Why does reconstruct -m not work?
- Shared File Systems GPFS for high availability
- How to enable telemetry
- The process count keeps growing!
- “unable to join environment” error
- Why does Cyrus set the MAIL FROM address of the sender of vacation responses to ‘<>’?