sasl_listmech - Retrieve a list of the supported SASL mechanisms¶
#include <sasl/sasl.h> int sasl_listmech(sasl_conn_t *conn, const char *user, const char *prefix, const char *sep, const char *suffix, const char **result, unsigned *plen, int *pcount);
int sasl_listmech(sasl_conn_t *conn,
const char *user,
const char *prefix,
const char *sep,
const char *suffix,
const char **result,
sasl_listmech returns a string listing the SASL names of all the mechanisms available to the specified user. This is typically given to the client through a capability command or initial server response. Client applications need this list so that they know what mechanisms the server supports.
- conn – the SASL context for this connection
- user – (optional) restricts the mechanism list to only those available to the user.
- prefix – appended to beginning of result
- sep – appended between mechanisms
- suffix – appended to end of result
- result – NULL terminated result string (allocated/freed by library)
- plen – length of result filled in by library. May be NULL
- pcount – Number of mechanisms available (filled in by library). May be NULL
may give the following string as a result:
SASL functions should return SASL return codes.
See sasl.h for a complete list.
SASL_OK indicates success.